TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF tentorium.club online shop
Discounts with promo code :
* Discounts with a valid promo code are only active in the online store and during the period set for the current campaign. Promo codes cannot be combined with other discounts or other active promo codes.
The organizer reserves the right to reduce the campaign period.
Art. 1. The present General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Tentorium Club Ltd, UIC 205244124 with registered office at. hereinafter referred to as SELLER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the e-commerce platform with the domain “tentorium.club”, hereinafter referred to as “tentorium.club”
II. DETAILS OF THE SELLER
Art. 2. Information according to the Law on e-commerce and the Law on consumer protection:
Name of the Seller.
Headquarters and registered office. Todor Kableshkov 53, office 33
Address for consumer complaints. The following address is given to the Consumer Information Service at 53 Todor Kableshkov, office 33
Correspondence details: email@example.com, telephone 359898654840
Entry in public registers: UIC 205244124
Manager: Tsvetan Nikolov Gerov
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address. 1. “1. 2,
Tel.: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web e-shop: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address. Sofia, Slaveykov Square №4A, floors 3, 4 and 6,
Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
Web e-shop: www.kzp.bg
Registration under the Value Added Tax Act 205244124
The “SELLER” (Merchant) is TENTorium Club Ltd, through the e-commerce platform tentorium.club , which serves as a virtual platform for the sale of goods. The Seller is the person with whom the User enters into a contract for the distance sale of a specific good (item) in the e-shop.
“CONSUMER” (Buyer and/or Customer) is a capable person who has agreed to these General Terms and Conditions in connection with the request and purchase of the goods offered in the e-shop and has concluded a distance purchase contract through the e-commerce platform tentorium.club and who has the capacity of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
“ELECTRONIC SHOP” or online store is an e-commerce platform accessible through the domain tentorium.club and its subdomains, which serves as a virtual platform for offering goods for sale and for reaching an agreement between the SELLER and the USER for the order and purchase of a specific good (item).
“ACCOUNT” means a section of the e-shop formed by an email address and a password, which contains information, including personal data concerning the USER and the history of some of his actions in the e-shop (orders, tax invoices, etc.).
“ORDER” is the request made by a User to the e-shop for the purchase of one or more specific goods (items), it is essentially an electronic document constituting a form of communication between tentorium.club and the Customer, through which the Customer declares to tentorium.club his intention to purchase goods from the e-shop. The order is packed and sent by courier to the address previously indicated in the order by the Customer or is picked up from the Seller’s site where it is available and from which the Customer has indicated a wish to receive it, once approved by email or telephone. Approval by email is by sending an email (e-mail) confirmation. Approval by phone is done after a call from a tentorium.club online store employee for confirmation.
“CONTRACT FOR SALE” means the contract for the purchase and sale of goods concluded remotely through this e-shop between the Seller and the User, of which these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the e-shop are an integral part.
“USER” means a natural person 16 years of age or older who uses the functionality of the Online Store, including but not limited to any Customer of tentorium.club
“CONTENT” means each of the following individually and/or collectively
all information on the E-Store that is accessible through a connection to the Internet and/or the use of a device that has a connection to the Internet;
the content of any communication from a User to tentorium.club and/or a Seller sent by electronic means and/or any other means of communication available;
any information provided by any means by an employee/associate of tentorium.club to a User by electronic or other means of remote transmission;
information relating to the Goods and/or tariffs applied by the Seller at any particular time;
information concerning Users and/or relating to the Goods and/or applicable tariffs from third parties with whom the Seller has entered into any form of partnership agreement;
data concerning the Seller.
“COURIER” means a merchant who physically delivers the purchased Goods to an address specified by the User and operates under the requirements of the Postal Services Act.
“BROCHURE / NOTICE” are electronic information messages relating to goods sold in the e-shop during a certain period of time, which may be posted on the Website or may be sent by e-mail to a User.
Art. 3. The General Terms and Conditions of tentorium.club are binding for all Users and all Users of the e-shop as of the moment of their acceptance.
Art. 4. Any use of the e-shop implies that you have (a) carefully read the terms and conditions of use and (b) agreed to comply with them unconditionally.
Art. 5. It is possible that, due to limited space and the consistent structure of the information, product descriptions may sometimes be incomplete. However, tentorium.club endeavours to provide the most relevant and important information, as well as the information whose presentation is mandatory under current legislation.
Art. 6. All goods, including those on promotion and/or discount, are sold and delivered until stocks are exhausted, even if this is not expressly stated in the online shop, subject to the requirements for providing information on the availability of the goods.
V. PLATFORM CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 8. tentorium.club is an e-commerce platform available at tentorium.club , through which Users are able to conclude contracts for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered by the Seller on the Platform, including the following:
To register and create an account to browse the Seller’s e-shop and use the additional information services;
View the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
To enter into contracts with the Seller for the purchase and delivery of the goods offered in the tentorium.club e-shop;
To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts through the tentorium.club e-shop and electronic means of payment.
To receive information about new goods offered by the Seller in the tentorium.club e-shop;
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the Seller in the tentorium.club e-shop through the interface of the tentorium.club website , accessible on the Internet;
To be notified of the rights arising from the law, primarily via the interface of the tentorium.club e-shop on the Internet;
To exercise their right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 9. The Seller in the tentorium.club e-shop organizes the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 10. (1) Users conclude with the Seller in the tentorium.club e-shop a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods, at tentorium.club The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and stored in the Seller’s database on the platform.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase of goods, the Seller on the tentorium.club platform undertakes to arrange the delivery and transfer of ownership of the goods specified by the User through the interface on the platform. Users are entitled to correct errors in the input of information no later than the statement of conclusion of the contract with the Seller on the tentorium.club platform
(3) Users shall pay the Seller on the tentorium.club platform remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions set out in the tentorium.club platform and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration shall be the price advertised on the tentorium.club e-shop
Art. 11. (1) The User and the Seller in the tentorium.club e-shop agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the purchase contract may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) Electronic statements made by Users of the e-shop are presumed to have been made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User when registering, if the User has entered the corresponding username and password.
VI. ONLINE SALE POLICY
Art.12. Access to the Platform for the purpose of registration of an Order is allowed to each Customer and User.
Art.13. tentorium.club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict the access, of any User to place an order and/or to any of the possible payment methods, if it considers that this would be detrimental to tentorium.club in any way. In such a situation, the User’s only right is to contact the aforementioned tentorium.club contacts in order to be informed of the reasons that led to the application of the aforementioned measures. tentorium.club shall not be liable for any damage suffered or likely to be suffered by the User as a result of this decision, regardless of its correctness or validity.
Art.14. The Customer has the right to post opinions about goods, as well as to contact tentorium.club at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of the e-shop. Posts or messages that contain obscene words or inappropriate vocabulary will be removed from the e-shop or ignored.
Art.15. Communication with the Seller can be made by contacting him directly or at the addresses indicated on the e-shop in the “Contacts” section.
Art.16. tentorium.club may publish advertising or promotional information about the goods and/or promotions offered by it on the e-shop, for a certain period of time.
Art.17. In the tentorium.club e-shop, the price of each product, the main characteristics of the product and additional information aimed at helping to make an informed choice when purchasing the product are indicated.
Art.18. All prices of the goods on the e-shop are final, they are stated in BGN, inclusive of VAT and any other taxes or charges required by law, as well as the price of any goods and services to be paid additionally by the user, in cases where they must necessarily be sold or performed by tentorium.club , as Seller. The price quoted does not include the cost of handling and delivery, which, where due, are calculated additionally when placing the order on the online shop. Where the sale price of the goods or services is made up of separate items with corresponding sale prices, tentorium.club shall display the sum of the sale prices clearly and accurately as the final price.
Art.19. All images placed on the e-shop are only intended to give some idea of the type of goods offered and not to represent them accurately. Accordingly, it is possible that some of the images of the Goods on the e-shop (static/dynamic images/multimedia presentations/etc.) may not correspond to the appearance of the Goods concerned or may give a wrong impression of the Goods and/or Service offered. The Merchant shall not be liable for such discrepancies.
Art.20. Orders in the tentorium.club e-shop are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Art.21. The working hours of the consultants of the tentorium.club online shop are:
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
Saturday and Sunday, and on public holidays.
Art.22. Orders received without the correct Buyer’s (User’s) details or missing such details shall be cancelled if the Seller does not receive the correct details within 48 hours after the order is placed. Such orders will be given a “REFUSED” status due to inability to be fulfilled.
VI.REGISTRATION TO USE tentorium.club
Art. 23. (1) In order to use tentorium.club for the conclusion of contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User must enter a remote access username and password of his choice or identify himself through his Facebook or Google account, whereby he is deemed to have accepted and must acquaint himself with these General Conditions.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User by completing an online registration in the Seller’s online store on the tentorium.club platform , in accordance with the procedure set out herein.
(3) By filling in his/her details in the shopping cart and clicking on the “BUY ONLINE” button, the User declares, by ticking the box, that he/she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees to their contents and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Seller confirms the order made by the User by e-mail. The User’s account is created and a contractual relationship is established between the User and the Seller. The notification of the registration of the Order on the Platform shall not have the meaning of acceptance, confirmation or commitment to its execution.
(5). The Seller is entitled not to deliver some or all of the goods of the Order for various objective reasons, including but not limited to out of stock. In all cases tentorium.club shall notify the User of this by email, viber message or telephone. In this situation, the sole responsibility of the Seller is to return any previously received price of the goods.
(6). The distance purchase contract between the Seller and the User shall be deemed to be concluded at the time of receipt by the User of the notification sent by the Seller to his e-mail and/or message ( SMS or Viber) to the telephone number provided by the User that the goods of the order are ready for dispatch.
(7) The contract of sale concluded between the Seller and the User shall consist of these General Terms and Conditions and any additional agreements between the Seller and the User.
(8) When registering or placing an order, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The User undertakes to promptly update the data provided in the registration or order in the event of a change.
VII. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE CONTRACT
Art. 24. (1) Users shall mainly use the interface of the Seller’s page on the tentorium.club platform to conclude purchase contracts for the goods offered by the suppliers on the tentorium.club platform.
(2) In the case of ordering goods without registration by the User, the latter accepts these General Terms and Conditions at the time of delivery. The User shall be deemed to have accepted these General Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of delivery of the goods.
Art. 25. Users shall conclude the contract for the purchase and sale of the goods on the tentorium.club platform according to the following procedure:
(1) Login to the ordering system on the tentorium.club platform
(2) Selecting one or more of the goods offered by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform and adding them to a list of goods to be purchased.
(3) Providing the necessary data to individualize the User as a party to the contract.
(4) Provision of data for making the delivery;
(5) Selecting the method and time of payment of the price.
(6) Confirmation of the order;
VIII.CONTENTS OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 26. (1) The Seller and the Users shall enter into separate contracts for the purchase of the goods requested by the Users, notwithstanding that they are selected by a single electronic statement and from a single list of goods to be purchased.
(2). By submitting the order, the User authorizes tentorium.club and/or the Seller to contact him/her by phone, email or at the address provided by the User, when this is required in connection with the order placed or the Contract concluded.
(3). The Seller has the right to refuse to fulfil (has the right to cancel) the order placed by the User, for which it shall notify the User. Cancellation of the order shall not entail any liability or subsequent obligation of either party to the other in relation thereto and accordingly neither party shall be entitled to claim compensation from the other for cancellation in the following cases:
Non-acceptance of the transaction by the issuing bank of the User in case of online payment;
the execution of the monetary transaction which does not result in funds being credited to the Seller’s online payment account
the data provided by the User in the online shop is incomplete and/or incorrect.
(4) The Seller may arrange for the delivery of the goods ordered by the separate purchase contracts together and simultaneously.
(5) The rights of the Users in relation to the delivered goods shall be exercised separately for each purchase contract. The exercise of rights in relation to delivered goods shall not affect or have effect in relation to the purchase contracts for the other goods. In the event that the Consumer has the status of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the contract of purchase of a particular good shall not affect the contracts of purchase of the other goods delivered to the Consumer.
Art. 27. When exercising the rights under the purchase contract, the Consumer shall be obliged to indicate precisely and unambiguously the contract and the goods in respect of which he exercises the rights.
Art. 28. The Consumer may pay the price for the individual purchase contracts at once when ordering the goods or when they are delivered.
IX. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO PERSONS WHO ARE CONSUMERS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
Art. 29. The rules of this Section IX of these General Terms and Conditions shall only apply to Consumers who, according to the data provided for the conclusion of the purchase contract or upon registration at tentorium.club , can be inferred to be Consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the E-Commerce Act and/or Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Art. 30. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform are defined in the profile of each item on the tentorium.club platform
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes and fees shall be determined by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform in the profile of each good on the tentorium.club platform
(3) The value of postage or shipping costs not included in the price of the goods shall be determined by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform and shall be provided as information to Users when selecting the goods for the conclusion of the purchase contract;
(4) The methods of payment, delivery and performance of the contract shall be defined in these General Terms and Conditions and the information provided to the User through the mechanisms in the tentorium.club platform
(5) The information provided to Users under this Article shall be up-to-date at the time of its display on the tentorium.club platform prior to the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
(6) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided via the tentorium.club platform interface or email.
Art. 31. Payment for the ordered goods may be made in four separate ways or in combination with each other, and regardless of the payment method chosen, the amount to be paid is the same and no additional fees are charged for processing the payment by the Seller.
(1) COD – payment in cash to the courier upon delivery;
(2). By credit or debit card;
(4). Collection on site from our shop – the goods ordered shall be paid for in advance, at the time of order, by credit or debit card or bank transfer;
(4.1) If the delivery method “Pick-up at our store” is selected, it is a condition for the preparation and subsequent delivery to the Customer (buyer) of the order that the same is paid in advance, namely at the time of ordering from the tentorium.club online store, by credit or debit card.
Art. 32. For each item ordered, the Customer must pay the price that is announced in the online shop at the time of ordering. The price of each item may change dynamically.
Art. 33. In the case of online payments or payments by bank transfer, the Seller shall not be liable for any costs in connection with fees, commissions or other additional payments made by the User or his bank on the occasion of the transaction itself, as well as in the case of currency exchange applied by the bank that issued the customer’s card in cases where the currency is other than BGN. Payment by card to tentorium.club is accepted as an international payment by the banks in Bulgaria and according to their rules for handling cards and card payments for this type of transaction some banks charge additional fees. The costs associated with such payments are the sole responsibility of the User. Therefore tentorium.club recommends its customers to check with their bank for any additional fees that may be charged for online payments or those made through a bank for Products sold by tentorium.club .
Art. 34. (1) The User agrees that the Seller on the tentorium.club platform is entitled to accept payment in advance for contracts concluded with the User for the purchase and delivery of Goods.
(2) The User independently chooses whether to pay the Seller on the tentorium.club platform the price for delivery of the goods before or at the time of delivery.
(3) In the event that the value of the User’s order is equivalent to or exceeds the equivalent of the statutory amount for cash payments, payment shall only be made by transfer or deposit to the Seller’s payment account.
XI. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 35. Once an order has been placed with tentorium.club by a User, the automated system of the e-shop notifies the User by email of the accepted order.
(1) If the Seller on the tentorium.club platform is unable to fulfil the contract due to the unavailability of the ordered goods or for other reasons, he is obliged to notify the User thereof and refund the amounts paid by him.
(2) Delivery is only made on successfully accepted orders.
(3).Delivery of ordered goods shall not be made on Sundays and public holidays.
Art. 36. (1) The delivery period of the goods shall be determined for each item separately upon conclusion of the contract with the consumer via the Seller’s online shop on the tentorium.club platform.
(2) If the User and the Seller on the tentorium.club platform have not set a delivery period, the delivery period of the goods shall be 30 calendar days from the date following the dispatch of the User’s order to the Seller via the Seller’s electronic shop on the tentorium.club platform
(3) The usual delivery times for goods ordered through the online shop are as follows:
– For goods ordered before 17:30 Bulgarian time – 3 working days from the day following the day on which the order is confirmed.
– For goods ordered after 17:30 Bulgarian time – 4 working days from the day following the day on which the order is confirmed.
(4)The above terms apply insofar as they do not conflict with the delivery terms applied by the respective courier. Except in the case of “Cash on Delivery”, all delivery periods shall commence once the full amount due, including the price of the goods and the handling and delivery charges, has been paid.
(5) tentorium.club undertakes to contact all Users within 1 working day of the order being placed (in working days) on the e-shop to confirm a delivery date that is convenient for both parties and does not conflict with the conditions listed above.
(6) For orders placed on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and public holidays, tentorium.club undertakes to contact all customers within the first and/or second working day.
(7) tentorium.club reserves the right to unilaterally, without the need to inform the User , extend the aforementioned deadlines. For any change in the stated delivery times, tentorium.club undertakes to inform the Buyer in a timely manner, including by making appropriate changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Art. 37. The Seller shall use a courier company for deliveries, the usual delivery hours being from 9:00 to 17:30.
Art. 38. (1) Delivery shall be made to the address (whether residential or business) specified by the User or to the office of the courier company in the relevant city.
(2) The order can also be received on site at our shop in the Shopping Centre – Friend’s, 1618 Gr. Sofia, ul. Todor Kableshkov 53, office 33, for which the User does not owe a delivery fee when the goods are available. In order to take advantage of this option the Buyer should choose the “Pick up at our store” delivery option in the town of. Sofia” and pay the order in advance by debit/credit card or bank transfer.
Art. Delivery of products is free of charge for orders over 150 BGN incl. VAT for domestic and over €150 for foreign!
Art. 40. If the User does not provide access and conditions for the delivery of the goods to the specified address within the specified period or does not go to the specified office of the courier company to receive the goods in time, if he has chosen this option, the Seller is released from the obligation to carry out the requested delivery.
Art. 41. The Seller on the tentorium.club platform undertakes to comply with all the requirements laid down in Bulgarian legislation concerning the labelling, advertising and sale of goods.
Art. 42. (1) The user must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and handover and, if they do not meet the requirements, immediately notify the Seller on the tentorium.club platform
(2) If the User fails to notify the Seller on the tentorium.club platform in accordance with par. 1, the goods shall be deemed approved as conforming to the requirements, except for hidden defects.
Art. 43. The Seller on the tentorium.club platform shall not be obliged to provide the necessary service for the goods.
Art. 44. For the cases not covered by this section, the commercial sale rules set forth in the Commercial Act and the Consumer Protection Act shall apply.
XII. WITHDRAWAL. ADVERTISING
Art. 45. (1) The User shall have the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the Seller through the single withdrawal form available on the Seller’s online store on the tentorium.club platform at Exercise your rights! and in Annex No. 1 to these General Terms and Conditions. Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal is available at Exercise your rights! and in Appendix No. 2 to these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The 14 (fourteen) day period for withdrawing from the concluded contract starts :
2. 1 From the date of receipt of the purchased goods by the User or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the User, or: (a) where the Consumer has ordered multiple goods in a single order which are delivered separately, from the date on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and nominated by the Consumer accepts the last goods; (b) in the case of delivery of goods which consist of multiple lots or parts, from the date on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and nominated by the Consumer accepts the last lot or part; (c) in the case of contracts for regular delivery of goods which is made over a specified period of time, from the date on which the Consumer
(3) The User shall bear all direct costs of returning products, including the costs of delivery for goods purchased from tentorium.club , in the event that he/she cancels the Distance Contract and so requests within the 14-day (fourteen days) cancellation period provided by tentorium.club
(4) Cancellation may also be made to the courier upon delivery of the goods if the goods are delivered after the deadline for reasons that are beyond the User and are not due to force majeure.
(5) Where the Seller on the tentorium.club platform has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information as set out in the Consumer Protection Act, the User shall have the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Where the information is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, the withdrawal period shall start from the date of its provision. The User shall be entitled to submit the withdrawal statement under this Article directly to the Seller via the single withdrawal form available on the Seller’s online shop on the tentorium.club platform in Appendix 1 at the end of these General Terms and Conditions.
(6) Where the Consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the distance contract or the off-premises contract, the Seller shall refund all sums received from the Consumer, excluding the cost of delivery, without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the Consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The seller shall refund the sums received using the same means of payment used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to the use of another means of payment and provided that this does not involve any cost to the consumer. No refunds will be made until the User has returned the goods. If the goods are not returned within 7 calendar days of the refusal request. Cancellation of the contract does not produce any effect.
Upon exercise of the right of withdrawal from a contract by the User, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs of delivery of the goods where the User has expressly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Seller on the e-shop.
(7) The User undertakes to store the goods received from the Seller on the platform and to ensure that their quality and safety are preserved during the period referred to in Par. 1.
(8) The User may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract with the Seller by sending a written statement to the Seller using the standard withdrawal form available on the tentorium.club platform in Appendix 1 at the end of these General Terms and Conditions.
(9) Where the Seller on the tentorium.club platform has not offered to collect the Goods by personal return by the User to the Seller’s outlet listed in the contacts section, the Seller may withhold payment of the amounts to the User until it has received the Goods or until the User has provided proof that it has sent the Goods back, whichever is the earlier.
(10) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Consumer shall return the goods in a merchantable condition that permits their subsequent sale, unless the unpacking of the goods results in an obvious impairment of the merchantable condition of the goods, such as but not limited to a breakable box, airtight packaging and other similar cases. In the event that the merchantability of the goods is impaired, the Seller shall have the right, at its discretion, to refuse to accept withdrawal from the contract or to charge the Consumer for the cost of restoring the goods to a merchantable condition. Only Consumers who return the goods in their original packaging, in their preserved merchantable condition, together with all accessories, documents, labels the original purchase receipt/invoice, shall be entitled to withdraw from the distance contract and return the goods.
(11) In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal under this Article, the User shall be deemed to have exercised the right of withdrawal with respect to the bonus content belonging to the goods.
Art. 46. The right of withdrawal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
for the delivery of sealed goods which have been unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
for the delivery of goods which, having been delivered, have by their nature become mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
for the supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed after delivery, including activation codes for software licences, functions in software or virtual means of payment.
for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, excluding subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
for the supply of goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the Merchant and which may occur during the period for exercising the right of withdrawal.
in the case of the provision of services where the service has been provided in full and its performance has commenced with the Customer’s express prior consent and acknowledgement that it knows that it will lose its right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the Merchant
Art. 47. (1) Claims for goods purchased through the e-shop shall be made in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act or in accordance with the terms and conditions of the commercial guarantee provided.
(2) A complaint shall be made when the goods purchased do not conform to what was agreed between the parties in the sales contract. The non-conformity may be expressed in:
manufacturing defects of the goods;
defects found in parts of the goods;
the wrong goods are sent, other than those ordered;
non-conformity with the stated size and/or colour – goods sent in a different size and/or colour than ordered;
damage to the goods in transit.
(3) The claim may be submitted to TRENNY ONLINE LTD at the email address indicated in the contacts section within two years of delivery of the goods, but no later than two months from the date of discovery of the non-conformity with the agreed, and at the same time the User must return the goods within 7 calendar days from the date of the claim.
(4) In the event of a complaint, the User may choose to exchange the item for the same item without defects or in a different size or color, or return the goods for a refund. A consultant of the e-shop may offer to replace the item with a completely different item at equal prices – either the User pays extra if the other item is more expensive, or two items are offered for the same price, or the User is refunded the difference between the replaced and the new item if the price of the new item is lower than the price paid by the User.
(5). The return of the goods in the event of a complaint, in cases other than a manufacturing defect or transport damage, shall be made under the following conditions:
Good merchantable condition (the goods are not torn, scratched, worn, washed,).
No damage caused by improper use.
Original packaging and label intact
Original purchase documents attached – receipt/invoice
(6) The return of goods, either in case of withdrawal from the contract or in case of a complaint, can be made in the manner and at the address agreed with an employee of tentorium.club . Unless otherwise agreed, the goods shall be returned to the address of the site from which they were sent.
(7) In the case of replacement of goods, the transport costs shall be borne by the User in both directions, unless the replacement is due to the fault of the online store. In the event that the Customer wishes to exchange or return a product, this may be done by courier or in person at the Seller’s outlet listed in the contacts section.
(8) In the event that there is no office of the courier company selected by the Supplier in the location of the Customer, the Customer must contact the Seller at the contact number in the e-shop to clarify the details of the return of the goods.
(4) The User or User agrees that the Seller on the tentorium.club platform has the right to send at any time electronic messages to the User or User, including newsletters or offers to purchase goods, as long as there is a registration of the User or User in the Seller’s e-shop on the tentorium.club platform.
Art. 49. (1) At any time, the Seller on the tentorium.club platform shall have the right to require the User to identify himself and to verify the veracity of any of the circumstances and personal data declared at the time of registration.
(2) In the event that for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his/her username and password, the Seller on the tentorium.club platform shall be entitled to apply the announced “Procedure for lost or forgotten usernames and passwords” available at: tentorium.club
XIV.AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 50. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform , of which the latter will notify all registered Users in an appropriate manner.
(2). The General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by tentorium.club at any time by updating them. These changes shall take effect immediately upon their publication on the online shop and shall be binding for all Users.
(4). In any case of a change to the terms and conditions tentorium.club will inform its Users of this by publishing the changes in new terms and conditions on the platform. In this sense, you, as a User, have an obligation to make reference to any changes to the General Terms and Conditions of the e-shop whenever you use it.
(5) The Seller on the tentorium.club platform and the User agree that any addition to and amendment of these General Terms and Conditions shall have effect against the User in one of the following cases:
(A) after express notification by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform and if the User does not declare within the 14-day period granted to him that he rejects them; or
B) after their publication on the Seller’s online shop on the tentorium.club platform and if the User does not declare within 14 days of their publication that he rejects them;
C) with the User’s express acceptance of it through the User’s account on the Seller’s e-shop on the tentorium.club platform
(6) The User agrees that any statements made by the Seller on the tentorium.club platform in relation to the amendment of these terms and conditions may be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User upon registration. The User agrees that e-mails sent pursuant to this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature to be effective against him.
Art. 51. The Seller publishes these General Terms and Conditions at https://tentorium.club/page/terms-policy, together with any additions and amendments thereto.
Art. 52. These General Terms and Conditions and the User’s contract with the Seller on the tentorium.club platform are terminated in the following cases:
upon the dissolution and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
in the event of objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
in the event of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state authorities;
in case of cancellation of the User’s registration on the tentorium.club platform. In this case, the concluded but unfulfilled purchase contracts remain in force and are subject to execution;
Art. 53. The Seller shall have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract at its own discretion, without notice and without compensation, if it finds that the User is using the tentorium.club platform in violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, generally accepted moral norms or generally accepted rules and practices in e-commerce.
Art. 54. The Seller of the goods shall be liable for any defects in the goods, for the performance of the distance sales contract and for any refunds.
Art. 55. Trenny Online Ltd shall not be liable in any way to any third party if such person considers that any information published on the e-shop infringes anyone’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Art. 56. The Seller shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User or third parties as a result of force majeure or those beyond the Seller’s control.
Art. 57. The User undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the suppliers on the tentorium platform. club and the Seller in legal actions and other claims of third parties (whether or not justified), for all damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or in connection with (1) failure to perform any of the obligations under this contract, (2) breach of copyright, production, broadcast rights, or other intellectual or industrial property rights, (3) wrongful assignment to others of rights granted to the User during the term and subject to the conditions of this Agreement, and (4) misrepresentation of the existence or absence of consumer status within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 58. The Seller shall not be liable in case of force majeure, accidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
Art. 59. (1) The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by the User to third parties.
(2) The Seller shall not be liable for pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages in the form of lost profits or damages suffered by the User in the process of using or not using tentorium.club and concluding purchase contracts with the Seller.
(3) The Seller shall not be liable for the time during which the platform was unavailable due to force majeure.
(4) The Seller shall not be liable for any damages resulting from comments, opinions and posts under products, news and articles on the tentorium.club platform
Art. 60. (1) The Seller shall not be liable in the event that the security measures of the technical equipment are overcome and loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences result therefrom.
(2) The Seller shall not be liable in the event of the conclusion of a purchase contract, the provision of access to information, the loss or alteration of data occurring as a result of the false legitimation of a third party claiming to be the User, if it can be inferred from the circumstances that this person is the User.
Art. 61.The Seller offers all Goods on the e-shop with a guarantee of conformity of the Goods with the Contract in accordance with the legislation in force.
XVIII. FORCE MAJEURE
Art. 62.Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure is due to a force majeure event.
A force majeure event is an unforeseeable event beyond the control of the parties which cannot be avoided.
If, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the relevant event, it does not cease, either party shall have the right to notify the other party that it is terminating the Contract without liability to the other for any damages it may have suffered.
XIX. OTHER CONDITIONS
Art. 63. (1) The User and the Seller on the tentorium.club platform undertake to protect each other’s rights and legitimate interests, as well as to protect their trade secrets that have become known to them in the process of performance of the contract and these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The User and the Seller undertake not to make public any written or oral correspondence between them during and after the expiry of the contract period. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public web e-shops, etc. may be considered to be in the public domain.
Art. 64. In the event of a conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the provisions of a special contract between the Seller on the tentorium.club platform and the User, the provisions of the special contract shall prevail.
Art. 65. If any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions of use of the online shop are found to be invalid or unenforceable, regardless of the reason for this, this shall not entail the invalidity or unenforceability of the remaining provisions and shall not invalidate the entire contract .
Art. 66. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to any matter not covered by this Contract relating to the performance and interpretation of this Contract.
Art. 67. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Users of tentorium.club .
Annex No. 1 – Standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal
Standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal:
(fill in and submit this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To (TENTORIUM CLUB Ltd, Sofia 1404 81B Bulgaria Blvd, Floor 5, Section III, firstname.lastname@example.org):
– I/We hereby give notice* that I/We withdraw* from the contract concluded by me/us* for the purchase of the following goods*/for the provision of the following service*
– Ordered on*/received on*
– Name(s) of consumer(s)
– Address of the user(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is on paper)
* Unnecessary is crossed out.
Annex 2 – Information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Standard withdrawal instructions:
Right of withdrawal from distance or off-premises contracts.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier and nominated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us at the contact details provided on tentorium.club and of your decision to withdraw from the contract in an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the enclosed standard withdrawal form, but this is optional. You can also fill in and submit electronically the standard cancellation form or another unambiguous cancellation request on our web e-shop tentorium.club .If you use this option, we will immediately send you a message on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) to confirm receipt of the cancellation.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period and to comply with the time limit for the return of the goods in accordance with the terms and conditions.
Effect of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the refund to a bank account specified by you; in any event, this refund will not involve any cost to you.
We have the right to delay the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are not expected to exceed approximately the amount of the delivery or standard courier service.
You shall only be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from testing other than as necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and proper functioning.
For further user information, please see tentorium.club .